By Patrick Harrington
Clarity invites courage and action. Anyone can KNOW what is needed; however, the person who takes ACTION on what they know, makes the difference.
This important tenet drives straight to the heart of creating a life that is moving with energy and relevance. Being willing to look deeply at our patterns is in itself courageous.
To the Courageous person: The time has arrived for you to prioritize clarity. Be clear about what and who is most important to you.
Look around you. So much of the world is totally out of whack! Clarity is a high-value way of being that will stand out and make a difference for you and the people you love.
“Finding clarity is eliminating options and aligning with values.” ~Leadership Freak
We can cultivate more clarity by looking deep inside and courageously renegotiating the commitments and even relationships that are no longer in alignment. It is time for you to choose your life in favor of what moves your heart and soul with EMOTION!
EMOTION is ENERGY IN MOTION! When EMOTION is combined with a CLEAR VISION, manifestation will result, this is the quantum law.
“Clarity is power. The more clear you are about what you want, the more likely you will achieve it”. -Billy Cox
If you don’t feel clear on what you want, now is a perfect time to focus and create clarity.
Here is a practice to help you start to understand what you do want.
For each of the next seven days:
- Start your morning with 10 Minutes of freewriting, literally dump everything in your head onto the pages.
- Follow this “clearing out” with 3-5 minutes of clearly stating the 1-3 outcomes for the day that are the most critical to you living on purpose.
- As you go to bed, spend 3-5 minutes reviewing your day and writing what you did that worked and what didn’t.
- Distinguish where you were in integrity with your Courageous self?
- Being aware and acknowledging these day-to-day victories will create momentum for where you want to go!
WHEN you do this, you will receive a HUGE amount of data about yourself. This information will empower and encourage you to keep going, to continue the audit of your life. Each day will become a step closer to the power of CLARITY.
“You must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it.”- Alex Morrison.