BECOME A LEADER IN YOUR YOGA COMMUNITY
This is a next-level education and professional development program designed to help you become a leader and professional in your yoga community.
We take a highly engaged, experiential approach to this align and flow training. As a 300-hr student, you will learn from our skilled teachers alongside a cohort of inspiring peers. The program is a complete immersion into yoga asana practice, study, curriculum planning, and community learning.
This training is offered in a monthly format, providing you time and space to integrate your new skills and wisdom into your public classes. The three pillars of the 300-hour yoga teacher trainings include:
- Teaching skills in alignment, sequencing, and theming
- A Tantric approach to self and spiritual growth in your practice
- Professional development
Because 300-hr yoga teacher trainings are a specialized opportunity, they often sell out. We suggest contacting us early to secure your spot!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The Kindness Yoga 300-hour yoga teacher training curriculum goes well beyond the basics, and equips you with an expert-level understanding of:
- Teaching skills
- Align & flow technique
- Tantric philosophy
Graduation from a 200-hour yoga teacher training is a prerequisite for this program. It is recommended that your 200-hour yoga teacher training is Yoga Alliance-registered, so that upon completion of our 300-hour program, you may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance and teach at the RYT-500 level.*
*Those who did not graduate from a Yoga Alliance-registered 200-hour training may still participate in the 300-hour advanced course, but will not be eligible to register at the 500-level with Yoga Alliance.
MORE INFO / REGISTRATION
This training has sold out. To learn more about our next 300-hour program or be placed on the waitlist, fill out the form below.
Nothing scheduled at this time.
Our 300-hour program features a core curriculum and a series of electives, allowing students to specialize and pursue their passions. To graduate, each student starting their training in 2020 is required to complete the core curriculum and four electives. Upcoming electives include:
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Level 1 with Jeremy Wolf – April 3 – April 5, 2020
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Level 2 with Jeremy Wolf – April 17 – April 19, 2020
- The Art of Stillness: Restorative Teacher Training with Brittany Kassel – May 8 – 10, 2020
- Learn to Teach Yin Yoga with Kari Kwinn – June 12 – 14, 2020
- Techniques to Facilitate Flow with Devon Sweeney – August 22-23, 2020
- Ayurveda 101 with Marissa Angeletti – September 11 – 13, 2020
- Learn to Teach Yin Yoga with Kari Kwinn – October 9 – 11, 2020
- Learn to Teach Yin Yoga Level 3 with Kari Kwinn – November 6 – 8, 2020
- Meditation Immersion with Beth Sanchez – November 14 – 15, 2020